Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, does anyone have a service booklet for a 1750 GTV, Berlina, Giulia from about 1968 - 1972.

I don't know how it looks like, and i asked Alfaholics if they would do reprints and sell them on their website, but they declined due to lack of interest. I can't find anything on ebay either..

If anyone has one, i'd really appreciate a PM or post some pictures so i can see what it looks like.

Would be cool to record every service and get stamps on a period correct old school Alfa service booklet..:)

Cheers,

Stephen

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used the words in different languages from your website and checked ebay in Germany, Italy, America and got some stuff but not everything i am looking for.

Most of the stuff is not available anymore, not even reprint.. workshop manual though is available in reprint A5 size.. saw that on Ebay in the UK..

Thanks for your help ossodisepia

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,452 Posts
Are there any scanned copies of 1389-R1 that would contain the entire booklet availalble?
I am sorry, Rossano. Only the covers have been scanned. I have often thought about a recreation, but I just don't have the time to do it.

The green one that @6alfas is pointing to is one that is used after all of the coupons are used up in the book that came with the car. It looks to be in nice shape.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
...I am sorry, Rossano. Only the covers have been scanned. I have often thought about a recreation, but I just don't have the time to do it. The green one that USER=2114]@6alfas [/USER] is pointing to is one that is used after all of the coupons are used up in the book that came with the car. It looks to be in nice shape.
No problem Brian.....I'm sure you have plenty of other things going on. I'll look into that other one....thanks.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,452 Posts
Someone contacted me a couple of years ago wanting to make his own booklet. I'm not sure how far he got, but I would be happy to reach out to him and see if he's made any progress. I believe iw was going to have a really nice cover and blank pages.

If you are interested in going that route, I could provide a print ready PDF of the cover. Old school print shops should be able to do a Pantone color match.

As you can see from the pictures, the individual coupons are fairly busy.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Getting PDFs of all the pages would be ideal. What about the paper type and thicknesses? Glossy/satin? Seems like a lot of sorting out these details will be required....not sure I've got the time/inclination for this...at least not in the immediate future. :unsure:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts