Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Works in Progress
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete 1969 1750 engine, Good candidate for a restoration. I do not have current compression #'s.
AR00551 01335
Includes water pump, flywheel, distributor, etc.
Asking $1500.00
Prefer local pick up if possible, can possibly assist with shipping. Located in New York

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,792 Posts
Is that your 350gt?

·
Registered
Works in Progress
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill look into it tomorrow, if your genuinely interested. I shipped a spider hardtop to LA a few weeks ago for 320 in a custom crate.

As a sidenote.. i also have a complete 69 1750 SPICA FI set up as well. Rebuilt by Ingram that pairs to the engine if your interested in a factory set up build. Pump, manifold, airbox, TA, oil cannister, etc. Unique only to the 69 1750.
-nick

·
Premium Member
5,792 Posts
Ill look into it tomorrow, if your genuinely interested. I shipped a spider hardtop to LA a few weeks ago for 320 in a custom crate.

As a sidenote.. i also have a complete 69 1750 SPICA FI set up as well. Rebuilt by Ingram that pairs to the engine if your interested in a factory set up build. Pump, manifold, airbox, TA, oil cannister, etc. Unique only to the 69 1750.
-nick
Thats a pretty good deal on shipping a hardtop.

If the other person is not interested in the Spica system. I'm interested in it.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts

-nick
Thanks, I am interested. If you want to PM a quote for the Spica system I would be interested in knowing the price for that as well.
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts