Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three 1750/2000 shifter for press-on shift knobs. These will fit any 69 or later 105/115 car, or use on an earlier 101 or 105 four- or five-speed if you don't need the push-down reverse feature. Angled GTV/Berlina/Spider type; Giulia sedans are more vertical.

$25 each for the better two, $20 for the lesser one. Plus shipping. One at top of pic is already sold, which got this whole ball rolling.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Andrew
interested in buying one of those shifters /best looking/ if it's still available. Car is 1971 1750 GTV interior resto project /never ending/ I'm expat living in Bulgaria so I need price quote including shipping to Bulgaria. Will send payment thru PayPal. Pls email me [email protected] to discuss payment and shipping info!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi again
Just a quick reminder regarding chromed shifter - did you get the chance to check shipping rates to Bulgaria over the weekend. I'm still interested

Best regards:
Michael

·
Premium Member
21,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hadn't forgotten you. Looks like first class international is the cheapest at $24.15. Flat rate box is much more. The best shifter I have has nice chrome overall, but a 10 x 6mm area on the side near the top (away from your view) just below the shift knob where the chrome flaked off. You don't see it when sitting in the driver's seat, but I wanted to mention it.

Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts