Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Milano is being auctioned off tonight at the VOA auction in Pontiac, MI. Bidding starts at $175 but don't expect much interest at this venue. Appears to have Verde rims and spoiler. My source say the car appears solid. Check it out at New Page 3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
This Milano is being auctioned off tonight at the VOA auction in Pontiac, MI. Bidding starts at $175 but don't expect much interest at this venue. Appears to have Verde rims and spoiler. My source say the car appears solid.
fiatosca--enjoyed your alfetta sedan site. any updates or photos of it together with the new paint & wheels?

you've grabbed my attention with the alfetta sedan (mines sitting patiently, waiting for smog issues to be resolved.) otherwise, it's almost rust free with all of it's interior trim and body trim intact. and it even runs great except for the smog problems--no cat or air injection. but your new paint is really impressive considering i'll probably never get around to actually seeing mine painted.

and i bought my milano for $150 off ebay. of course, the new engine is waiting patiently to be installed (original engine was timing belt/valve impaired.) are you sensing a pattern here?

anyways, let us know how much the auction goes for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I second "Superloaf's" comments and echo his request for more photos and details.
I must confess a little guilt whilst reading. A few years back I bought a little silver Alfetta Sportiva II for $400AUS with the intention of sprucing her up much the same way as fiatosca has. I gave it the flick when I realised how much rust it actually had. The fact that it was far less rusty than fiatosca's just highlights my lack of commitment to the cause.......

Oh well, she did go to a good home. Picked up at 9am and driven non-stop for ten hours interstate with no rego, no roadworthy and no muffler for the last half of the trip. Now that guy is committed.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, almost forgot - the Milano sold for $500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts