Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am in current need of getting my hands on some 16v boxer seat rails just wondering if anyone has any i could buy???:cool:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they have the seatbelt mount on them

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have a pair of 16v seats that were unbolted from the floor sitting in the shed moulding away.

They should have rails on them...

What were you needing them for?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For my sud race car would be keen to get em how much??

·
Registered
498 Posts
Name a price. I don't really know how much they are.

It's just occurred to me that my brother is recking his p4 too. So there's a set of recaro's going for the right price tooo.

lenus.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Name a price. I don't really know how much they are.

It's just occurred to me that my brother is recking his p4 too. So there's a set of recaro's going for the right price tooo.

lenus.
Don't suppose he has a bonnet?? Or you would know of anyone else with one?
Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
498 Posts
I think we kept a bonnet when we wrecked a 33...

In fact I'm pretty sure we did. It's red.

Where are you located rob?

·
Registered
39 Posts
located in Perth, the furthest away from queensland i could possible be!

If you are interested in selling the bonnet, PM me and we can sort it out further, you wouldn't believe the hassle i've encountered trying to find a bonnet, car is just sitting there as a bare shell because dad doesn't want to start painting or prepping it until we set the panel gaps to the new bonnet.

My car is also red, although seeing as its currently naked, and red stands out so much (dad's 33 is also red) we're considering a colour change to white perl

ATM i'm stuck driving a s2 33 8v, and its almost a form of torture driving something similar, yet completely unsatisfyingly different to the p4 =(

--Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts