Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. I am posting from Malaysia and parts for Alfa Romeo 168 are limited and very expensive here, I was wondering if you guys can help me sort out some parts. I need the front chrome that is above the bumper,just the center piece. Also if possibal i need the floor mats for the front as well the back (original alfa romeo). Hope you guys can help me out here. Thanks,cheers!!..

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Hi - just to clarify, do you mean the triangle-shaped (or heart-shaped) grill chrome surround, or do you mean the flat trim on top of the front bumper for 1994-1998 168 models (likely to be the same part as used on the 164 LS/Super). Please confirm the year of your 168.

Thanks,
-Alex

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 1997 model 168 super. The part that i need is the flat chrome trim on top of the bumper. Thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi,

Is it chrome, or bronze?
'97 er 164 mostly had the bronze ones on it...

Erwin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it was bronze,but i have changed me whole set to chrome,and now my front center piece got smashed in a small accident i had. Was wondering if you guys know where i can get a new one. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. I am posting from Malaysia and parts for Alfa Romeo 168 are limited and very expensive here, I was wondering if you guys can help me sort out some parts. I need the front chrome that is above the bumper,just the center piece. Also if possibal i need the floor mats for the front as well the back (original alfa romeo). Hope you guys can help me out here. Thanks,cheers!!..
Contact me, I can help!
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts