Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase 164s side skirts in the event that I would like to put them on my 164L?

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
I can give you paint specs to do it yourself.

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Paul...Looks like Al may be interested. I'm getting him a shipping quote. If that doesn't work for him, your next:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a set of S sideskirts that I bought 7 years ago to put on my L but never did until I got rid of the car. I am willing to sell it. (It has been sitting in my garage for the past 7 years.) I have the front and the rear S valences too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a set of S sideskirts that I bought 7 years ago to put on my L but never did until I got rid of the car. I am willing to sell it. (It has been sitting in my garage for the past 7 years.) I have the front and the rear S valences too.
I need the whole set because I just purchased a 164s wing and am looking for the stock wheels as well....How much were you looking to get?...and since you were gonna do it to an L, what is the procedure?...Is it just remove the L valance and install the S?...do the clips work on the L?, etc....Thanks in advance....Paul

·
Registered
327 Posts
I need the whole set because I just purchased a 164s wing and am looking for the stock wheels as well....How much were you looking to get?...and since you were gonna do it to an L, what is the procedure?...Is it just remove the L valance and install the S?...do the clips work on the L?, etc....Thanks in advance....Paul
Sorry I'm just replying, I've been a little preoccupied. I really don't know what the procedure would be. I bought the set along with S seats front and rear, and then I decided that I liked the way my L looked! Check with Jason (Alfissimo on this BB), he might be able to give you the procedure. (The S seats are for sale also. I'm a big guy and I did not find them comfortable.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts