Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the 164LS that gave up it's motor for the new Lemons car is going to the crusher next week. This weekend we will be grabbing the last of the parts off this car. If there is a part you need let me know so we can be sure to pull it before the shell leaves. Keep a look out for the 164 garage sale we'll have in a couple of weeks. Pretty much everything but the engine is for sale, We may even be selling the engine harness and the ecu.

Here is the original post for the car.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-parts-sale-wanted/160157-parting-out-95-164ls.html

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Would you be interested in cutting out the right rear quarter panel including the wheel well and several inches of the trunk. I could use it to fix rust on my Q. If interested, I'll give you further info on what I eed. Would need to be shipped to WI (53186)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Where did you go?

Somehow I lost you. My friend's 164 LS car needs both front fenders, the dash, the hood with all trim, the right (passenger) side frame portion from shock tower forward, the bumper and lights. That sounds almost like buying the whole car, or whatever is left. How far is Novato from Sears Point so the car could be picked up intact by a semi with race cars on the way back to Seattle? And how many "Rasbucknicks" are we discussing? How bad is it cut up already?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts