Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 164LS that have great interiors that aren't getting used. Both tan, both automatics, they will bolt up to all 164 models. Come pick them up! $75 drivers, $50 passengers, $50 rears.

I will add pics later, uploader is being strange and not letting me post pics.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Might the seats by chance have perforated leather that matches the pattern in the photo.

Been looking for several years for repair material for a Recaro Sportivo seat, by it's been impossible to find. Hole size and spacing has been the usual stumbling block.

Recently became aware that many LS came with perf'd leather, so wondering if it's a match.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in one set of the front seats, and maybe one set of the rear seats. I could make the trip up to NH. I'll check back to see if you were able to post some pictures.

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
I am interested in one set and I can come tomorrow am...if available. Looking forward to the photos as well...

Many thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
Seats look to be in great condition but leather isn't perforated, so I can't use. Still looking for repair material if anyone knows of a good size swatch of leather that matches the photo I posted. Any color will work. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seats look to be in great condition but leather isn't perforated, so I can't use. Still looking for repair material if anyone knows of a good size swatch of leather that matches the photo I posted. Any color will work. Thanks!
Sorry it wasnt a match. I have the tan set. I know an interior guy who can get it, but its outrageously expensive! Far too much for my wallet.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone in New England is looking for a set of LS seats still got some for sale. Dont really want to ship it. Great upgrade for the B/L

1 - 10 of 10 Posts