Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I need just a couple of things to round out my re-birth of Alessandra, my beautiful red 164L Auto.

- Wiper arms: Someone stole mine when she sat at the former dealer for a while, years back. Motor is good but the gears on the arms themselves are stripped.

- Fog Lights: Broke the driver's side years ago.

- Recall Fuel Filler hose kit: I have rigged a radiator hose to work for now but the smell of petrol is starting to melt my brain.

- Grille: Mine be broke on the left side of the triangle

- Struts: They're getting hard to find and my front driver's side is shot.

- Trim around sunroof switch panel: Mine is sticker than glue, gets my hands all black anytime I touch it and is cracked in two spots on both sides of the switch panel.

- Drivers Side front fender in red: If possible. Will save me a small tiny amount on the paint job.

I have cash and a box full of Milano parts to trade.

PM me and we can make arrangements.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
164 parts

Boy, you are asking for hard to get parts. I have a fog light but its the passenger side. I Can help with the trim around sunroof switch, but its a part I am keeping for the future. I would need $100- delivered to let it go. Grill, Are you talking about the chrome triangle or the black grill inside it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, these are literally the final pieces to the entire puzzle to have her back to 100% and complete. I will have to do the bumper pull project that AlfistoSteve documented a few summers ago and follow that with a paint job.

I need the black grill that is one piece on either side of the chrome Bermuda triangle.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I cleaned out a lot of parts recently and I know I saw a wiper arm a few weeks back. I hope I didn't toss it. I'll check in the AM.

·
Premium Member
15,875 Posts
Cleaned first with alcohol, you can paint the sun roof switch panel surround with Krylon paint of your choice. Works well, don't even have to remove it if you are careful. Did this years ago, with no problems since. Yes, they crack, but if you don't mess with it, it stays together.

You might be able to find a Goodyear impermeable fuel filler hose close to the correct shape, cut to length as necessary. Had to do this with the Milano to get rid of gas smells. No problems since.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts