Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to offer up any used part I have available. You call the price as long as reasonable.

I have a 164L parts car that has lots of good parts left.

Make me a reasonable offer and the parts are yours if I have them.

Also trot through the used section for a list of some of the parts I have:

164 ? Alfissimo International

My wife and I are having a boy! YES! Another wrencher coming. This is an attempt to not only clear out this car but also fund the new kid coming.

I am willing to take reasonable offers on any part available. Depending on the part I can ship that day of the order. Some items could take a day or two to remove.

For example:

24V axles-$80
fenders-$60
rear subframe-$200
rear lateral links (adjustable) Great shape-$80-100
trunk lid (base/L/LS)-$50
LS front and rear bumpers-$150-250
LS rear bumper chrome (center)-$80
Headlamps.$30-60
24V turn signal lens- $25
Rear tail lamps, both US and Euro- $20-75
instrument cluster 24V(auto) and 12V- $50
outer door handles-20
some inner handles-20
computers galore-20-50
Rear larger sway bar (28mm) No powder coat- $75.00
Hubs, brake calipers, brake booster with brake master (near new, L) auto trans cooler with fan, S flex pipes and cat, L cat and flex pipes, brake fluid tanks, windows, wiring and harnesses, scows, bolts, washers, used transmission (LS auto) 1 for parts 1 for not. HVAC, wiper motor assembly, A/C hoses,

List goes on forever!!!!

Please let me know your wants, your desires your needs.

Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, I am looking for the timing belt covers for a '92 164S. Please let me know if have these items. Thanks, JP
Nothing on those. I may have one rear and maybe an extra front used not in super condition.

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,

Do you have the 164LS external temperature sensor from under the driver's side mirror?

Thank you!
None right now. Sorry. I know I have one somewhere but I am not sure at the moment which means crap I have to dig through boxes of misc. parts. LOL I;ll do my best!

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new "wrencher" Jason! Good to know Alfisti still have time for other pursuits! :smile2: Hope your bride is doing well, sir!
Thanks and yes she is. For the most part. haha

·
Registered
520 Posts
Working climate control display would rock

wish you or someone had a working climate control display for a 94 Q. Argh

Would like to have a nice clean oil vapor separator

Would like a replacement coolant reservoir

Not sure what the deal is but my driver's side mirror doesn't fold. Motor or electrical?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi jckevin, I purged my oil separator (92 164S) with carb cleaner (fill it, shake it, purge, and repeat until the discarded carb cleaner is clear). I passed the clean air emission test three days later. As for the mirrors, I took mine apart, checked the motors and cleaned the connections (all of them) with DeoxIT D100 (the concentrated stuff) from CAIG Laboratories, Inc, great stuff but very expensive. So good, I also cleaned the connections of my electronic shock absorbers (among many other electrical connections) I can now drive in either normal or sport mode.
JP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts