Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does the small switch on the bottom of the throttle (not the TPS) go to. I can't seem to find it in the wiring diagram. It has two black wires and is an oval connector with two round pins. I have an extra plug on top of the tranny(can't remember the wire colors) that I assume it plugs into but I don't remember un plugging it.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I believe the connectors are for the "engine throttle microswitch" and the "gear box switch" for the suspension control system.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
I believe the connectors are for the "engine throttle microswitch" and the "gear box switch" for the suspension control system.

Bob is correct - switch is for sport mode setting of electric struts when tranny in 1-2 gear under heavy throttle settings.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I'll look in the S manual in my book and maybe that will tell me what connector it goes to and the color code.

Thanks, Paul

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
So I'll look in the S manual in my book and maybe that will tell me what connector it goes to and the color code.

Thanks, Paul

H46 switch on tranny has a gray-black wire according to S book page 2 that goes to throttle micro sw H47. Also shows green-white wire from H47 to N46 suspension ECU and a yellow wire that goes to brake pressure switch L41.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts