Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am in the process of updating the 164Q USA Register. It hasn't been touched since 2007. I am sure there have been a lot of changes in ownership and some cars being parted out. Time to bring this back to life!!
As a refresher, there were 130 cars imported to the USA in 1994-1995. We know 35 were imported in 1994 and the other 95 were imported in 1995. The last count in 2007, we had about 90+ we knew were still out there. I suspect there are a lot fewer given 10 years. I just found out my former white 164Q is in Kansas City.

If you have a 164Q Please contact me so we can update the register and account for just how many are still around or parted out.

The last register can be seen here: 164Q USA Register

Hi Christopher
My father and I both own a 95 164Q. They are both red, mine has a black interior and my father’s has tan.
Mine won the certificato D’Oro at the National Convention in Maryland.
I will pm you mine and my fathers car info.

Thanks
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
An update re No. 23 on the list with VIN ending in 290913 Red/Tan It now resides in Connecticut; I purchased out of California in July, 2011 (from RossoGTV4me) into Massachusetts.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just tried the link to the 164Q USA Register and my MacBook Pro laptop running Safari browser puts up an error loading the page. Something about too many redirects. Can anyone access the register?

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I just tried the link to the 164Q USA Register and my MacBook Pro laptop running Safari browser puts up an error loading the page. Something about too many redirects. Can anyone access the register?
What is the link you are using? Some time back I gave the register over to someone else to run and it died. I have the register up but the link is bad. Let me know the link and I will update it for you. I would love to find someone that will let me or someone verify how many are still valid registrations of the original 130 cars.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
This is the old domain name registration link. The new domain name has an S added the name to reflect the 4 or 5 registers that I maintain.

Here is the new link: 164Q N.A. Register

Anyone with a Q in the USA, is requested to send me the update about their car to my email:[email protected]

Of the original 130 cars it would be nice to know how many are still registered and driving. I am not even going to venture a guess. Only a source like CARFAX would be able to tell me that. unless someone knows of another way to check the VIN #s.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts