Registered
1,198 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,742 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I need to speak up here, as this bears information with my name on it. :)

The 164Q North America Register has been given over to Erwin. He has the passion to continue this register. I have my focus on my Veloce Registers as there have been a lot of cars added to it in the last few months.
Personally I am thanking everyone that came together to make this list happen. With out your support to write scripts, let me use a personal account for verification of numbers, etc, this register would not have happened. I have asked that the names of those who help pull it together, be left intact on the register as one of the conditions when I gave it over as a testimony of our efforts. I have that on my Sprint Speciale Register page as with out the other registrars help previous to my efforts, the SS register's history would not be as rich as it is.

Over all the register added a lot of depth to the knowledge of the question, "How many did they import?" (130) 1994- 35 1995-95 How many are still on the road, now that is up to Erwin to figure out. ;)
Many of the cars have changed hands and with the renewed interest in the register, we can find out where the cars are and keep a list of owners for posterity for our "rare" cars.
Thank you again for your help in preserving the history of our unique cars.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Time for me to response on yours Christopher,

In the first place I want to thank you for your all the effort you put in the Register, and that goes for everyone helping to fill this Register.
I will need help from you guys, who have/own a Q or just spot a Q.
Thanks.

Erwin Heida

·
Registered
79 Posts
Christopher thnx for all the effort you put in this register, the Dutch team will continue this with the same effort or even more.

Like Erwin already said we can't do this allone we need the help from all of you (again).

Lets go for it Erwin.

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is mine. Strange fact I didn't post it before.

It's a 1990 Q.V. 12V born in Arese the 23rd of July of 1990 and sold in Venice the 25th of October.
It is on his original plates.

It's solid black with tan leather interior.

There were 3.585 cars of the 164.920 model, of those only 566 were for the domestic market.

VIN ZAR16400006199754
Engine n. 0001274
Vehicle n. 03199764

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks like NEW!
Very nice Jacopo, thnx for sharing.

Regards,

Erwin

Btw, your info from this car will be put in the International 164 Register.

;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
A few already have done it but for thos who haven't yet......you can also use this form to register your Q. please send the mail to me or Alfaheida.
All data will be added to the database. for the future we wil put the register online (please don't be afraid there will be no personal information available on the net)

Alfa Romeo 164 Register.com • View topic - Registration form.

Others can use this form also to register his/her alfa 164'(s).

Its gonna be a hell of a job to register all the 270.000 164's but will do our best.

Hendrik

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi,
You guys may be my last hope of finding an answer regarding connection of the lamda and knock sensors in the Q4 engine I have in my 75. I posted this in the 164 thread and was directed here, as you may be more specialized. Here's my original text:

I want to ask a rather specialized question regarding the two knock sensors and two O2 sensors of the Q4 engine (Motronic 3.7). More specifically, the literature calls them ‘knock sensor 1’ and knock sensor 2’, ‘lamda1’ and ‘lamda2’ but does not say which is which –front/rear/cyls 1,2,3/cyls 4,4,6. I know lamda signals go to pins 12 and 13 but for which cylinder bank? Knock sensors go to pins 69 and 70 but which is front and rear (front being the cam pulleys)? You would think they would have enough sense to color code them or I would have enough sense to write everything down before disassembly!....
Any info appreciated!
Jim K.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts