Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,626 Posts
Most of these can be adapted without much trouble, being pretty darn similar. I did that with my 91S, same body, with a Chinese copy (I guess, don't remember), and it has worked fine for many years. Maybe I had to make a strap to help hold in place or something but absolutely no big deal at all. I think I paid $25-30 or so back then.

·
Premium Member
26,901 Posts
I used to buy them two at a time on ebay when I had a 4-164 fleet and just used my last spare in my S. When I get my L moved to FL I will have to order another one.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I gave up on power antennas. They can bend and bind (cheaper ones). They are slow to rise and the first few seconds without a signal are annoying. Mind you, the small, rubber one I am using stinks....or the Chinese head unit has lousy reception....or a connection problem; I dunno, but I have ordered a rigid, internal antenna and it should arrive any day now. I will let you know how it works. I will leave the small rubber one in place as removing it would leave a hole BUT if/when I have the ca painted, I will have that mounting hole sealed up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts