Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1202 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a thread elsewhere for ALL Alfa pics, but what about one HERE for just the 164? :confused:
Anyone? :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I agree with this idea too. Lets start a Thread with pictures only (perhaps comments from the owner only). The key to the thread should be about the pictures just so people can view the various cars only. If some one wants to make a comment, they could start a new thread title "Post # from the picture thread". Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Alrighty then. And while your own car is best, feel free to post up any great shots of any 164.
To start off:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Alrighty then. And while your own car is best, feel free to post up any great shots of any 164.
To start off:
Nice car, so how do u like it compared to other 164 models you've had? I personally love the 24V engine

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car, so how do u like it compared to other 164 models you've had? I personally love the 24V engine
I like it because as a 95 it is the last and the "best" (in some ways). The 94/95 looks are more modern and I like the chrome. The 24v does make a nice growl.

The 91-93's have their good points too. Though the interior is not as well appointed, it works better. The radio is easier to use and no HVAC readings problems.
Also, the 12 v engine seems to have more low end grunt. With an automatic, the 12 v is really nice (better in fact, than a 24 v auto I had). This one is a manual, so it really is my favorite. I just bought Alessio 17" wheels, and they will go on soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok then
Here we have before and after pics.
First is the super I bought about 3 months ago. Then cam belt snapped and picked up a cloverleaf (QV) that was beyond repair and used the heads body kit, wheels and interior. It's been running but in the middle of more work needed. We'll get there just don't know when, but can't wait to drive it again. Just feels special and different.

Before

After

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That Super is BEAUTIFUL. :) That is silver? Not a color on the LS (Super elsewhere) available in the USA.:mad: Also, those are 16" wheels correct?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Great post idea! Here are a few shots of my 1994 LS. They were taken at various car shows and the first one is from the national AROC convention in Tulsa. I came in second place to the Q on the left (great car by the way). By the way, photography credit must be given to Andrew Garcia, who took this picture. It looks awesome. The other two photographs were taken by me at the 2006 ItalianCarFest in Grapevine last September. I have others but these are some of the best.

Cheers,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,739 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ok then. I never really showed off my 95 Q4 but what the heck.
Everything in stock except I added wood steering wheel by Momo (designed to match the original design and work with factory airbag) and white gauge. Little tacky I know.
One picture shows later style overhead console design without sunroof. A rare scene for US owners since all 94-95 164 sold in US had sunroof.
Of corse original wheel would never look this nice. They are brand new set purchased from Difatta brothers.

tj

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok then. I never really showed off my 95 Q4 but what the heck.
Everything in stock except I added wood steering wheel by Momo (designed to match the original design and work with factory airbag) and white gauge. Little tacky I know.
One picture shows later style overhead console design without sunroof. A rare scene for US owners since all 94-95 164 sold in US had sunroof.
Of corse original wheel would never look this nice. They are brand new set purchased from Difatta brothers.

tj
Well, I think Rory's idea of holding off on comments is a good one, but takes too much willpower. :eek:
I think it looks great. Did that wheel come with the center colored logo?

The other cars posted are all beauts too!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Airbag is from late model 164 (1996 and up) or GTV/Spider. Can't remember which car it came from but they are all same. The steering wheel is also sold as for GTV/Spider, purchase new 5 years ago on ebay UK. Never seen another one like it ever. May be it was a one of kind custom made?

·
Premium Member
26,739 Posts
My daily driver "Girls"

My wife calls them my working girls. I am including one of non working girl, too.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1202 Posts