Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to say that I have been trying to track down a new windshield for my Q. These windshields are hard to find! :eek:

So far the only source seems to come from the east coast. I have found one unheated windshield...drop shipped to my door is $700. The only other one I have tracked down is a heated one...shipped to a business...$890. If you know of a source for a new windshield that is cheaper...let us the group know. I thought I had a good source for cheaper glass, but they said they couldn't find any windishields after checking their supplier.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will call him in a bit and see what he comes up with. He might be the source for the east coast glass but then again who knows where this glass is coming from. :)

·
Premium Member
27,292 Posts
Richard at Pro glass is your best source and he lists sometimes on eBay,too.

Richard Tankel
ProSource Glass International
Tel:877-345-2800 US & Canada
978-975-5400
email:[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Just a quick post to say that I have been trying to track down a new windshield for my Q. These windshields are hard to find! :eek:

So far the only source seems to come from the east coast. I have found one unheated windshield...drop shipped to my door is $700. The only other one I have tracked down is a heated one...shipped to a business...$890. If you know of a source for a new windshield that is cheaper...let us the group know. I thought I had a good source for cheaper glass, but they said they couldn't find any windishields after checking their supplier.
I can get a OEM sekurit to your door for around ~$725.00

Jason

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
What's the difference between 91 - 93 and 94 - 95?
Nothing all the same 1991-1997, no special Q or LS or S windshield!
OEM is made by Sekurit and heated, all!
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts