Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1991 L with a 5 speed, tan interior, black exterior, steel wheels with snows. Car is fairly far gone to be brought back. Most of its robbed parts are on the LS. Interior is decent and definitely salvageable. Body panels and glass all in good condition. Engine never opened and has most of it's hard parts and accessories. No plumbing for heater or AC (whats there shouldn't be used) I believe there is still the heater motor. Has the ECU and most of its electronics. Heated rear seats. and other winter package stuff.

1994 LS was on the road this spring till the timing belt let go. Pulled the engine to rebuild for a separate project. Also a 5 speed, will let go of the trans for the right price. Has everything the car needs to run besides the engine, trans, and I will probably snag its ECU. Body is mostly rust free, underside is not but all rust is repairable, sub frames are nice, suspension is as well. Brakes function etc. Car did pass NH inspection.

BURGUNDY INTERIOR. Black exterior with the optional wing. Paint is nice with the chips and scrapes you'd expect. The only things really wrong with it are the accessory electronics. They are flaky and the LS center display isnt displaying the numbers. Was a Canada car so it reads in Kilos. Has under 70K miles on it.
Tons and Tons of usuable parts, many new. Has the L wheels.

Im looking for $700 for the pair. But they need to be gone ASAP (and that's no understatement) So Im flexible on the price as long as they leave. THEY WILL GO TO THE SCRAP YARD if they do not sell soon, I don't want to do that to them, the LS is much too nice to rot away. So please someone save these Alfa's. email me directly or call. I dont come on the bb that often.

[email protected] (603)305-7334 [texting is also okay]
Pictures by request.

Im willing to ship them at the buyers cost. Would be willing to trailer them for a fee as well.

I have two sets of Speedline Phonedials. One set is Nice the other is corroded but no major damage. inquire separately

This is their last hope!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold

Both cars were sold. Still have the LS trans and both sets of speedlines. You can give Jake a call for any parts. that he isn't pulling. He's on the bb but I don't know his username. Text or call him at (408)337-2774. He did say that once he pulls what he needs for some customers that they're getting scrapped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts