Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell off my ‘91 164 L with a 5spd manual trans parts car.
60k orig miles.
Only good for pars, mechanically complete.
Long Island, NY
$800 obo

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silly Question. I assume it doesn’t run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn’t run at the moment but it honestly would probably start right up with a new fuel pump and battery. Not really worth restoring the car though.
The engine would make for a good 3.0 swap into a GTV6 or Milano... and/or the 5spd trans into an auto 164.

·
Registered
914 Posts
60k miles isn't bad at all.. I too would be interested in a few photos of engine bay and a few overall shots, just to get a sense of things.
- Art

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will try to get photos soon. There’s not much to look at, a lot of the interior plastics and trim pieces have been disassembled, most are still in the car.
Exterior is okay, not great — but no rust or collisions.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I guess you want to sell the car complete, and don't want to part it out?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess you want to sell the car complete, and don't want to part it out?
Correct. However, I have a ton of 164 parts from various different cars throughout the years. So if you’re looking for something specific just let me know and there’s a good chance I might just have it

Sorry my ignorance but does this have a 3.0 12v engine?
Yes sir, all US-spec 164’s from 1991-1993 had the 3.0 12v V6, while the later 1994-1995 models had the 3.0 24v V6.
That’s in the US — other markets are the same V6-wise, except they also offered various other engine options ranging from 4cyl standard and/or T.Spark, to diesel powered engines, snd even a 2.0 Turbo variant of the 12v V6.

·
Registered
643 Posts
As of yesterday, I need the left (driver's side in US) front axle assembly complete, for a '91 164S with manual transmission and ABS. So far I've been unable to find a new axle anywhere. If you have a decent used one, I'd be your happy customer.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As of yesterday, I need the left (driver's side in US) front axle assembly complete, for a '91 164S with manual transmission and ABS. So far I've been unable to find a new axle anywhere. If you have a decent used one, I'd be your happy customer.
For that, the one on this parts car would work perfectly. Unfortunately the time & labor to remove it wouldn’t work for me. You’re more than welcome to take the entire car though, remove what you need, and part off or sell the rest.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks, but I have nowhere to put a parts car where I live, otherwise I would be very tempted. Sorry your "ton of 164 parts from various different cars throughout the years" doesn't include a front axle.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, but I have nowhere to put a parts car where I live, otherwise I would be very tempted. Sorry your "ton of 164 parts from various different cars throughout the years" doesn't include a front axle.
No sorry.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
HI If you have any rear fog light socket? white ones that hold the bulbs??? WHat else you have?

Rob s

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Yes…
Nearly everything is still intact on the car…
ILL Take the sockets, if you have Headlight washer that go on the top of the front bumper also,. shipped to 08090..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Couple quick shots. The interior is an absolute mess from years of taking what was needed and throwing everything else back in there. Driver seat was removed for access but it’s available and in good nic if someone wants the whole car.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Can you ship the Sockets ASAP ???
Send me a price and a way to pay you. PM me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts