Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to post over on the 164 form and was unable to post anyone else try this year? Matter of fact no post have been made this year at all.

·
Premium Member
27,297 Posts
I was trying to post over on the 164 form and was unable to post anyone else try this year? Matter of fact no post have been made this year at all.
I emailed Colin about the problem couple weeks ago and he was going to try and fix/find out what is wrong as he tried to sign on and post, too with no luck either. Hope he does. I will follow up with another email. It just kicks you back to sign on screen again everytime you try to post.

His answer: Steve,
I did look but couldn't find the problem. I'll have to try to debug the code but I won't have time this week.
Colin

·
Registered
565 Posts
I can't recall the last time I even tried to log on to that forum. I'm somewhat surprised it still exists even.

·
Premium Member
16,159 Posts
I check in regularly, as it has been a great source of info on the 164, both in general model information, but also the tech/repair notes. I learned more about 164's on that site than on the BB. Many of the questions asked on the BB had been answered previously years ago on the 164 Digest site. As long as I have 164's, I hope it never goes away. Need to contribute some more money for it.

·
Premium Member
27,297 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Amen!

Colin just emailed me and site back up to log on and post again. I logged on and posted to test it out. Thanks again to Colin for fixing log on process.
Yes, I just registered, was emailed back that the site was back up. Woo-hoo!
VM

·
Registered
248 Posts
I like the Digest to, but only for it's valuable "old" info.
It's time to move on to the www.alfaromeo164register.com
I like to see photo's, and other important technical stuff with pic's.
Also there's a great part with folders and other bulletins abouth the 164.

Erwin

·
Registered
529 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts