Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the clutch kit different for the S series than the L series , I have a S series clutch and wanted to know if it will fit into the 164 l that I have thanks Peter

·
Premium Member
27,300 Posts
If you have a 164B/L it (164S clutch) will not work with out converting tranny to 164S configuration which requires replacing clutch release arm and slave cylinder mounting with 164S parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aaawwwww crap

yes the clutch came from a 1991 164 S and I was trying to put it into a 1991 164 L I do not wish to go to all that trouble though thanks Peter

·
Premium Member
27,300 Posts
yes the clutch came from a 1991 164 S and I was trying to put it into a 1991 164 L I do not wish to go to all that trouble though thanks Peter
Is this a new 164S clutch kit? I can trade you a new 164L kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clutch

it is not new it has about 5000 miles on it when the rear of the car caught fire if you send me your email I can send you a picture thanks Peter

·
Premium Member
27,300 Posts
it is not new it has about 5000 miles on it when the rear of the car caught fire if you send me your email I can send you a picture thanks Peter
You can just click on my AROC-USA email link in my signature info below and send me it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts