Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking (again) for a Sprint Speciale. I am a tad specific about what I am looking for:
  • I would like a 1600 Giulia SS, not GIulietta
  • The main (Almost only) color I am searching for is Blue Bosforo, AR339 with a saddle/ cognac interior. Might consider Grigio Grafite and Bluette, but likely pretty much set on Blue Bosforo
  • Condition in nice driver level: Fully correct/ unmodified, including engine. Condition rating preferably 2+ to 2- (Check SCM for definitions). Do not want to get into any sort of restoration, finishing started restoration, major engine work, etc.
  • Prefer cars in the US but open to cars in Europe as well
Attached are pictures of that amazing color. It is a dark, teal-ish blue. And it is actually not an exceedingly rare color but clearly rarer than ubiquitous red or white.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While I like the car, I am not the race car type of guy, especially not with an SS that I see more of a GT car. And then, it is white. No can do white and red cars ...

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I'm with you on red, but I love 101 and 105 cars in white. To each his/her/etc own.
Andrwe

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White can look great. Not sure though on an SS.

I followed the BaT car. It was nice but a few incorrect parts on it. Truth be told, I do not think they look good in black either and it was not offered as a color on the SS officially.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Hope you guys don’t mind if I make a comment here. First thanks to Andrew for the mention and second a little clarification is in order. The graphics on the Daytona SS are easily removable thereby pretty much returning the car to as delivered presentation. (Except for the steering wheel which is not mounted but included)
4CDB155E-0B88-4308-B2E3-75C1BDDBE988.jpeg

·
Registered
246 Posts
That is a stunning color. I came across one years ago and was quite smitten with that color. My wallet suggested a cold shower instead....

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumping this up again. Nobody out there with a lead or a car they want to sell? Sell now while the market is halfway decent :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts