Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of four Speedline 16x6.5 wheels. These came on European 164's, 156's and Spiders. Tires are NOT included. If you'd like 'em drop me a line. They are Michelin Pilot MXX3's (like those that came stock on BMW M3's ... steeecky).

All four wheels are in good to very good condition (not perfect). One was scratched during shipping :rolleyes: but I've waxed it enough times that it's rather hard to see.

The clearcoat on all four wheels are in good shape.

These wheels will NOT fit Milanos/GTV6's without prior modification (i.e. opening up the hub by 1mm). You guys get first dibs before I put them on eBay. Wheels are sold as-is. I can ship anywhere in the continental US but you pay exact shipping via UPS ground -and- insurance. Here they are on my 164:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only $400

Oh, I forgot to mention ... first four hundred bucks takes the set of four wheels (no center caps, re-use the one on your current wheels - I put my center caps on my current wheels).

Hard to find in the USA ... and Alfabill ain't bringing these in anymore (it's less than half the price of new).

You pay for shipping ... they're 17lbs each so please don't ask me to "throw it in" because I can't eat that kind of loss.

·
Registered
52 Posts
164S Wheels

Whatever happened to these wheels?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts