Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been sitting on a set of 16" Q4 speedline wheels in very good condition for some time, but I have always had mixed feelings about these wheels so I never put tires on them or ran them on my car... I think they are just too busy looking for the 164.

I personally prefer 17" wheels or the oem meat slicers with wheel spacers on the rear wheels...

I would like to sell them... I've asked several alfa guys about a reasonable asking price... And I have heard quite a range of prices... I paid quite alot for them, but perhaps now they aren't worth as much given current wheel trends... On the other hand they are quite hard to come by and no longer available new. In fact I recently saw a set of two wheels going for €800 (approx. $500 per wheel) on ebay italia...

I am not really interested in putting them on ebay, so I thought I would let alfa bb guys have the first shot...

Please pm me with any offers

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
A friend has those wheels on his gtv6 down here in Peru and they really look awesome:D If you have a gtv6 an want to give a new, outstanding look you definately should go for these Speedline wheels. My friend has the coloured centre badge, which gives a nice detail to the wheels.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are the actual wheels I am selling

They are currently mounted with pirelli pzeroes (205/45/16) that are barely used and those are up for sale as well! Additionally I have a 5th unused pirelli pzero that is for sale with tires or the wheel/tire combo!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speedlines are sold

But I do have a set of 16" daytona style zenders that are still available...

·
Registered
923 Posts
The Q4 wheels (examples). Hope you don't mind Dante!

This nice black GTV6........ is mine.
I think these whees are the best choose for the car. Right size, ET and combined with 205/55 tyres, fit the car nicely.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts