Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, posting on here in the hope that some one may be able to help, my Boss has a lovely 155 that has been in storage for a number of years and consequently the battery went dead, he has replaced the battery but unfortunately there would appear to be an issue in the fact it refuses to start, i have done some digging (as much as I can with no wiring diagram or fuse / relay location table), put the key in to the ignition, turn on, Immobiliser light comes on and stays on solid, abs light comes on then goes out, no injection / engine management light though?, I have tested feeds / earths at yellow immobiliser box, have a good earth, perm live and switched live, I have perm live, earths and switched live at coils and ign amplifiers, I have perm lives at the ecu multi connector but no switched live, is it safe to assume there is a switched live fault to the ecu?, I have no wiring diagram or ecu socket pin out so its just literally been a case of testing each pin with a multi meter / probe, also there are 4 relays close to the battery under the bonnet, only two of these click when switching the ignition on, amother weird thing is the fuel pump runs continually with the ignition turned on?
If anyone can help it would be amazing as hes really keen to ressurect his Alfa and get it ready for next summer to finally enjoy

Thanks in advance

Tris

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Google found these and more ;)
Do you have a spark, are the injectors clicking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts