Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This wheel started off for the Montreal but with different machining also suits the 105 series cars which is why this wheel, a 7" x 15" has a 25 ET for Montreals and 29 ET for 105 cars. This is by the way the same size and offset as the GTA wheel offered by Alfaholics.

All CAD work and simulations have been carried out and the "face" die should be cut in a few weeks. I'm looking for completion of wheels ready for shipping 1st week of April, just in time for spring Alfa Day over here in the UK.

Price for this wheel is priced at £300 each with FREE shipping (up to £150) which covers most of the world.

If anyone has any further questions I can be contacted at [email protected]

Regards

Jonathan Sage

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,789 Posts
The Group 4 Wheels website lists this wheel as 6.5" wide ? At this width the 25 mm offset would work on later GTVs. Also even at 7" width it would work fine on hi arch GTs. I use 15x7 with 22.4 mm offset and 205 60 15s. Other aftermarket wheels in 15x7 designed for Alfas come in offsets around 24mm, Panasports?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I never knew these wheels were desirable. I threw my turbinas away years ago.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've only ever seen old, dirty, corroded, scuffed versions of this style wheel so it'll be interesting to see how a clean, new set look - I'm sure we'll see a few appear on cars later this year.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi,
Always been a fan of Turbinas....took me a long while to finally collect 3 matching sets as they're slightly different if you look close.
Best wheels for a 2 litre GTV or Spider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts