Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to buy new wheels for my girl, 86 Quad, and thought I'd see how much interest there is for 15" phone dial wheels. I have 5 of them and they will be sold with no tires. They're in really good condition with no damage that I could see. I drive this car quite a bit and there is no obvious issues with them. I'll be asking $500 for all 5 plus shipping. I'm in Austin, 78727. The pics are of each wheel except the spare. I don't think the spare has touched the ground. The center caps will need to be replaced as they are pretty aged. That's what started this whole mess. Went from " man, I need new caps" to "shoot, might as well get some new shoes" pretty quick. I imagine the wheels will be available in about 2 weeks. Lug nuts included. Sorry if this post is improper as this is for a 'soon to be' sale. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have my new wheels ordered so these will be ready to go in 10 days, Just an update.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These wheels are now available. Asking $500 plus shipping for all 5 of them. I saved the boxes/packing material my new wheels came in and will use them to ship the wheels so there should be no damage. They are in really good condition with no curb rash. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You may want to keep these if you ever plan to sell the car, most people wanting a Quadrifoglio want the full factory package. I've got my original Milano Verde phone dials in storage, since I changed to aftermarket wheels as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheels are still available. Asking $500 plus shipping for all 5. Or make a reasonable offer. All I can do is say no. Shipping would be about $40 per wheel through usps. Or, can ship through fastenall for about $150 total. Depends on your zip code.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts