Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a GTV with a set of Panasports. They are 14X7 in with a 17 mm offset. They also have Yokohama AVS ES100 205/60's mounted on them. The wheels and tires have about 200 miles on them.
The rims are in excellent condition with a chip or two by the stud holes.
The tires were mounted on the rims in 2007. This was sometime ago, but they look to be in perfect condition. I have driven about 50 miles on them on side streets and highway.
I want to sell the rims and tires mounted, so I prefer a local pickup.

I would like $800 obo.

Contact me with any questions.
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this for the weekend. I got some interest but none confirmed. I would prefer local pickup, but I will ship. I got a shipping estimate of over $300 to the west coast.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping for this weekend. More interest but again none confirmed. Local pickup is preferred (Northern NJ) but I will ship.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm reviving this for sale post to let everyone know I am bringing the Panasports with tires to the Alfa Convention in Rhode Island. I had some interest in them but nothing panned out. Someone buy these almost like new set of Panasports! $800 or B.O.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 14X7 Panasports are still for sale. They are in almost like new condition with very little mileage on them.

I would like $800 for them but I will consider all offers.

I prefer local pick up in northern NJ but I will ship.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts