Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 4 original steel wheels 14" steel wheels for my '69 1750 GTV. Wheels must have the 3 numbs on the center ring to mount the hubcaps. SF bay area pickup preferred.

PM me if you have some you're looking to clear out

·
Registered
832 Posts
I thought I had some under the deck, not there, I did find two hub caps off my '71. Will feep looking.
Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello,

I have a set with tires in Los Angeles. Send me a PM if your interested not sure what to ask for them.

Cheers,

Roger

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike PM sent

Roger thanks for your response. I'm going to see if Mike's set works out for me as it's a reasonable drive from San Jose.

As a reference APE quoted me $40 a wheel (no caps)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Alfa GTV '69 steel wheel

Looking for a set of 4 original steel wheels 14" steel wheels for my '69 1750 GTV. Wheels must have the 3 numbs on the center ring to mount the hubcaps. SF bay area pickup preferred.

PM me if you have some you're looking to clear out
Hi: Got one left, in good condition. In so. cal, can ship or you can pick up. $100 plus ship.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a set of 14" steel wheels/tires with the three hubcap nubs I just took off a 71 Giulia. I am, in SF if your still looking

·
Registered
20 Posts
I may be interested, early style hubcaps and wheels with ears for hubcap mount? For 71 Spider.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't have any left, sorry. Alfakrd bought mine... I'll let u know if I run across any others. By the way they were w/o hubcaps. I got some large ring ones at Startseite for 40euro each for my Super. They have the small ring ones for 56, I noticed too. Decent price IMO.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am still looking for original steel wheels for my gtv ..I have the hub caps..
Mike when you are around give me a call i will buy your wheels..or someone else
I have located 2 so far need two more but will buy 4 if needed..
I am trying to have my car ready for the alameda show..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts