Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four 14" steel wheels in unrestored condition. I spent many months last year locating four steel wheels to restore, but have since found a complete set of 15" steel wheels which is correct for my '65 Giulia Sprint GT, so I no longer have any need for them.

I am only asking what I paid for them (which is $25 per wheel plus shipping or I'd be willing to sell the complete set for $90 + shipping).

I'd also be willing to restore them for you with the correct BMW Polaris Silver finish.

Please PM me for more photos and info.

Antoni

Attachments

·
Registered
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^^ Bump! ^^^^

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Can't tell about the black wheel but you've got two different types of wheels here. The top left is a 2L wheel (no tabs) while the top right and bottom left wheels are 1750 (has tabs).

·
Registered
1965 Giulia Sprint GT
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Brad! I always wondered which order the wheels were produced. The wheels are however the same size, and when the hubcaps are installed they are indistinguishable. The black wheel at bottom right is also a 2L wheel (no tabs).
Cheers,
A.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I am looking for a good used steel wheel to use for a spare on an 88 Quad with Superlites. I am interested in the upper left wheel only. If you want to break the set, then let me know the rim width. Also, how much extra to refinish the wheel as you described? Email

Robert Hill [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts