Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfisti,

I am looking for a 1300 Sprint engine block and a pair of Weber 40 DCOE2 to rebuild my 1961 Giulietta sprint veloce.

Thanks

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfamichele,

I am located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Thanks
Mehdi

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Steve, look great, I will bid hoping both pair are the perfect fit for Veloce.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a freshly rebuilt 750 D engine done by a professional Alfa Rebuilder ready to bolt in. A hard engine to find.. Call Roger at 614 395 1487. Shipping arranged.. $4900.00

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your proposal rcoch, I am trying to focus more on 101 engines for time being in order to be closer to my car's specs. Cheers

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BEWARE OF CYBER FRAUD!!!

Wanted to bring to your attention that I received a PM from reex, a member whose status is banned.
Message: "Hello, I have a lead for you. Please contact Bob on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Loretto Tennessee 38469,USA and can arrange shipping. I purchased items from him and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell phone # is (931) 841-9656. You can email him and then ring him... "

Contacted this Bob guy and surprisingly he had exactly all I was looking for and at an attractive price. Googled "Bod and Shirley Green, Loretto Tennessee" and appears to be anything but a beginner in cyber fraud...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sprint engine

I have a freshly rebuilt 1300 engine i believe out of a 58 Sprint according to its serial # AR131543832. Completely fresh including new pistons cylinders, valves, bearing, chains, ect. All receipts included. Built by my Alfa Mechanic would has been building Alfa engine for 30 years. Its ready to go. Air clean for the orginal carb included. Call Roger at 614 395 1487. Pictures available.

·
Push hard and live
9,616 Posts
Hmmm. Note that RCOCH has very few posts as well. Hmmmm

·
Registered
584 Posts
I used to store my trailer at a place in Gardena, CA called Wallstrong Trailers. The owner, Bob's son, had left a 1300 Normale engine there. I don't know if they still have it but might be worth a call: (310) 527-5555

·
Registered
Giulia spider 101.23
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you guys, I have found a 102 bloc that we are rebuilding on Veloce specs. Fortunately my original sump is fine and can be mounted. I had to buy new camshaft, a new crankshaft, valves, pistons etc...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts