Alfa Romeo Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Seliquella,
First, compliments to the chef!! The quality of your work is great to watch. Really nice new stuff, installed really nice.
I have a couple questions. It looks like you‘re using Koni yellows with the Alfaholics Kit C. What setting are you starting out at? And is that a 1” spacer under the rear top shock mount?
Thanks!
Thanks for the compliment, yes no rush here to get is on the road helps :grin2:
Yes i have Koni Yellows on the rear and Bilstein on the front. I have the rears on soft setting (out of the box). Just a 1/8 to 1/4 turn from full soft lock (I do not like settings to be on full lock).
Yes that is a 1" spacer from Alfaholics to keep the dampener in its operating stroke as I have the C-kit installed.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Nice

Rightly so! You should be proud of your headliner installation and entire build really - its superb and inspiring. I guess you will have no shortage of clips afterwards! I've learnt much following your project and appreciate each update. Congratulations on such a good job on another facet of your build. Well done.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Haha yes I've bought about 6m of clips for Euro 50,- in various sizes, 13mm, 25mm and 51mm.
The 13mm are pretty useless though as the are too small.
Good tools are half the job!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Project wiring harness started.
Fabricating new wiring harness for the lightning, including new fuse- and relay box for the higher current circuits.
All with original color codes and connectors.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Got a preset on Sinterklaas eve, must have been a good boy this year :mrgreen:
Received the head back: intake and exhaust ports scanned, modified and machined, new exhaust valve seats, 8 new modified valve guides, new valves and very light skimmed for a nice fresh surface.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts