Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just wanted to make a soft announcement that I will be offering a very special 1300 GT Junior for sale in Late March - Mid April 2015.

I have a very large photo documentary with professional photos, paint depth readings, interior and underbody shots and Alfa Romeo archives vin # certification. The car is a 1967, sold new in Italy in 1968. The car will be fully serviced and is currently getting prepped for sale. The car was graded by a service who specializes in Alfas and Italian cars and has received passing marks in structural condition, drive train, and originality.

For links to the photos, please PM me with your email address and I'll add you to my google docs acct - from there you can view the full collection.

For now, here's a few pics. :nerd: Please feel free to ask questions - let me know if I should follow up with you when the car is ready for sale and I'll just simply email you. The car will be shown in Berkeley CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, thanks for looking!

Pricing TBA but please feel free to PM me for further info.

- Nathan

·
Registered
426 Posts
why not wait until you have all the specifics worked out, asking price, for sale date, etc, before posting it in the "for sale" section? This does nothing for anyone that might be remotely interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see what you mean. The meaning of my post for now is to gather some interest, share my photo set and discuss the car with potentially interested parties as they see fit.

I'm taking it easy and looking to sell this car the right way. Those who are serious about a stepnose are probably also willing to be followed up with when I am ready to invite offers and show the car. I doubt a car like this will be an impulse buy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts