Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
Correct, me too. But then when I click on "105 TI/Super" it goes to the screenshot I took above. No registry. Hmmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Oh gotcha! The 105 Super/Ti registry hasn't been uploaded yet! Most of the others have been. I'll be uploading it this weekend, hopefully. Thanks for trying all this time, and I apologize for not having uploaded it. All the others work, I hope.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
Well that 'spalins that.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Well that 'spalins that.
Since we're posting in the Spider thread, I assumed that you were referring to your not being able to see the Spider register... then I glanced at your avatar, and BINGO!

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
GT, Spider and Supers. Found the GT and Spider. Just went to the Supers first. Nice work. Thanks. Can it be downloaded to sort?

·
Registered
937 Posts
added myself in , plus some extra data....but seems like my data got mixed with someone elses too?
I added in my first owner bought the car in Hermosa Beach April 75, second owner was in Venice Beach , bought in 85, owner I bought from bought it in 92 in Tustin , Ca, did a restoration in 93 , after that the car has gotten 7000 miles on it...last year he rebuilt engine , now has 600 miles on it...I just changed oil, and filter ,intend to do again in 5-700 more miles...car totally has 111,355 miles on it, not bad = under 3,000 mi/year total. now the car resides in Houston , Tx
, hopefully for quite a long time

·
Registered
937 Posts
didnt have my color before , Signore Fazio only said "red"...but I found factory sticker in trunk...its "rosso", AR514

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
GT, Spider and Supers. Found the GT and Spider. Just went to the Supers first. Nice work. Thanks. Can it be downloaded to sort?
None of these can be downloaded, unfortunately. How would you like it sorted?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here's mine
74 Alfa Romeo Spider 2000
AR 3044764
Colour AR 119
Interior Black
Manufactured 30July 1974
Sold Aug 28 1974 to Alfa Romeo Toronto Canada

Currently in Mississauga Ontario
Current colour 2008 Alfa racing yellow 507a

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
1989 QV

I bought this Alfa Spider last year:

According to our documentation files, the chassis number ZAR 11541006000577 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0 I.E., manufactured on the 27th April 1989 and sold on the 9th March 1990 in USA.
The body colour is red, with grey leather interiors. Color 530 Rosso Alfa. It is a Quadriflogio Verde with both tops.

It now lives in Wichita, KS.

Chuck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Coda Longa_Help for quotation

Hello all,

I have recently finished the full refurbishment of my spider duetto coda longa.

Chassis number: AR710281
Manufacture date: 4 july 1967
Type number: 105 05

Factory color: graphite grey with amaranth skai interiors
Location first sold: Alfa Romeo Johannesburg

Current color : red with black skai interiors
Current location: France
Excellent and full historic refurbishment. could be considered as new ;-)

I know from Alfa historic center that only 380 cars (105 05) were manufactured.

I would like to know, as this type (105 05) is now considered as rare, if somebody can help me to have a real quotation of this car.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Cloclo

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I know from Alfa historic center that only 380 cars (105 05) were manufactured.

I would like to know, as this type (105 05) is now considered as rare, if somebody can help me to have a real quotation of this car.
I have a 105.05 that I am restoring, as the records suggest they are rare.
I don't understand your question, are you asking as to its value?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seems like Mr.Fazio has taken a vacation. I received an e-mail which said that he`s away from 29th of sept and won`t be back before the 6th of oct. I`m quite excited to finally know what year-model my spider actually is.

I tried to contact the first norwegian owner (I`m norwegian living in Norway) and via the National road administration agency which has the vehicle register I got his name, and according to the register he imported the car in 1999. But I don`t know from which country he imported the car (but maybe Switzerland), but unfortunately he didn`t answer his phone or correspond to my sms.

According to the register book, my spider was first time registered 01-01-86. But that`s probably just a random date (but 1986 is probably correct). Anyway, I have to wait and see what Mr.Fazio can tell me about my car. I even sent an e-mail to the local "traffic/vehicle-station" where it was first registered, because I was told that they might have some information in paper form regarding which country it was imported from. Still no answer.

I will post the information regarding my car here when I get it. I kind of suspect of the car to be 85-model sold in 86, because the paint code which I found on the sticker under the boot lid was used on spiders from 82-85 according to one color diagram I found, and paint on 84-spiders according to an other..

If it is an 85-model and if it will be recognized as an 85-model, I will save a lot of money next year, since I then only need to pay a so-called veteran insurance and veteran vehicle tax next year, which is like 100 usd in total, or something like that.. So thats one of the reasons why I`m trying so hard to figure this out, beside the fact that I`m nostalgic in nature and try to collect as much information and history on the car as possible.

But, I have to wait for an answer. In the meantime, if someone wants to be a real Sherlock Holmes detective and speculate on which model she might be, feel free..

Chassis number is ZAR 11535000007133

Paint code is MET AR 765.:detective:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
For U.S. sold cars, there is a requirement to rivit a little steel plate in the jamb of the driver's door which states the build date of the car, to date the vehicle for pollution regulation reasons. I'm guessing that European sold cars don't have such a plate?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do americans have polution regulations? I wouldn`t expect that..he, he. Isn`t that ironic? No, I have never hear about or seen such a plate, so I guess european cars don`t have it..

I don`t know exactly how the rules are in Norway regarding how they consider a car as veteran or not. 30 years or older are veterans, but is it the year the car was bulit, the official year model (i.e. a car built in 84, but officially 85-model) or the "first date registered" date which counts..(?)

·
Registered
1 Posts
1991 S4 Spider Beaute #109/120

First post on alfabb so I thought I would add some pics of my S4 special edition. It was born in March 1991 and arrived in the UK 1996 from France. Converted to RHD. I've done over 30K miles in 11 years of ownership including two trips to the continent (Milan and Lake Como) and it has never missed a beat. It has been around Donington Park race circuit near my home, and does regular visits to a sprint circuit for exercise. I also own a 155 2.0L Twin Spark 16V, a Brera 2.2 SV, and a share in a 155 track day car, pics will be posted later.

Ciao!

Attachments

121 - 140 of 159 Posts