vin......................................ZARBA5567H1052785
manufacture date...................12/1986
type....................................115.41
color....................................black
first sold...............................NJ
present location.....................Pocono Mts. Pa
owner..................................Richard G. Williams
special notes:
Appears to have come from factory with "one of a kind" main wire harness..
also, side skirts do not have a flare at the front or rear wheel openings..

Thanks Patrick,
Regards,
Richard

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
My 1981 Spider Veloce

Chassis ZAR 11541000010753
Manufacture Date: 5/22/1980
Type - 11541
Factory Colour - Bruno Duco
Location first sold - USA, on 8/7/1980
Current location - Saint Albans, West Virginia
Current owner - Mike Keller
Special notes: Converted to Weber carburetors and painted Mica Red by previous owner, spring 2013

Photo:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought I added my 1750 SV last year, but apparently not!

Chassis number: AR1481175
Engine number:
Manufacture date: 9/69
Type number: 105.62
Factory color: AR514
Location first sold: Believed to be Indianapolis, IN
Current location: Troy, MI
Current owner: Tom Bishop
Special notes: I have owned this car 30 years, and am the third owner. Car was in storage for 23 years, now roadworthy once again. Unrestored original (1 repaint in the late 70's).

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
You're there already. 1481175

1481000->

;)
You really can't stomach this, can you, Wille? Take it easy! :D Nobody's taking away any credit from you.

I'd suggest that you unsubscribe from this thread; you'll probably sleep better at night.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my car. Had it for 4 years now, never driven it. Bought it unassembled after a full body, bear metal respray in red.

Chassis number: AR710014
Manufacture date: 25/07/1966
Type number: 105.05
Factory color: Bianco Farina
Location first sold: Yemen
Current location: Iceland
Current owner: Ingvar Örn Ingvarsson
Special notes: RHD, originally 1600 and white sold 26th August to Yemen. Hardtop. Now red with 2.0 liter engine and solex carbs. Interior still original and red. Car is being restored after 10 years off the road.

·
Registered
38 Posts
1978 Spider 2000 S2

Just purchased, hasn't even arrived yet! Here's our info:

Chassis number: AR 115410005239
Manufacture date: 08/25/1978
Type number:
Factory color: Alfa Red AR501
Location first sold: Escondido, CA
Current location: SF, CA
Current owner: Frederica and Neil McMillan
Special notes: Niki Lauda Special Edition #246 of 350

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Patrick

My Spider's info is as follows:
Chassis no: AR 11538.2472001
Manufacture date: 25/06/1980
Type no: 115.38
Factory colour: Alfa red AR501
Location first sold: South Africa
Current location: Cape town, South Africa
Current owner: Dinand Joubert
Special notes: She is very original, and bodywork mostly rust free, started stripping for full restoration

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chassis number: ZAR 11541000014375
Manufacture date: 4/28/1982
Type number: 115.41
Factory color: Ivory
Location first sold: Just says "USA"
Current location: Boston, MA
Current owner: Scott Weiner
Special notes: now she's red

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Dear Alfisti,

I've recently retooled all the registers that I've been keeping for classic Alfas since 2009. In place of different models presented as separate sheets on an online spreadsheet, all the registers are now a proper page on a new website. I hope that you'll find it cleaner and prettier.

An important advantage to according each model its own spreadsheet is that now each model is availed its own submission form; previously we had one for the GT/GTV only, while all other models required that I and Andrew Watry enter them manually, which was very tedious, despite our love for these Alfas :). Now you can submit your car and see it listed on the spreadsheet immediately (after refreshing the page, of course). Caveat: the spreadsheet does not automatically sort new entries to their proper place, so my intention is to do a manual sort very two weeks or so; as a result, look for your new entry at the very bottom of the list, right after you submit it.

I've named the website Classic Alfa Romeo Registry, and its Web URL is: Classic Alfa Romeo Registry. If you forget, you will always find it in my "signature" under any of my past forum posts. I will also update the URLs in the Stickies so that they take you to the right place as well. One you're on the proper model's page, you'll see the register, which can be scrolled left/right/up/down. Scroll the page down further to see the submission form. Fill it out and click the Submit button at the very bottom of the form, and you're done.

Lastly, if you don't find your model or color listed under the list of models/colors presented in the submission form, contact me and I can add that in; keep in mind however that your suggestion must be "official" - I will not accept a description such as "purplish red", especially without an Alfa color code (ARXXX). If you do not have all the information asked for by the form, PLEASE send Marco Fazio an e-mail to solicit that information; all that is required is your car's chassis number. Marco's e-mail address is [email protected]. Simple as that. Please do so to keep the registry as accurate as possible, for everyone's benefit.

I'm in the process of incorporating Sedan registries; you should see them on the website in a week or two.

I think that that's about it - PM me if you have questions/suggestions.

Classic Alfa Romeo Registry

·
Registered
937 Posts
Sorry , I couldnt use the "form"...when opening I get:

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:
Open this content in a new window

BUT,,,
I would like to register mine too , just bought it last month , received it a week plus ago, its currently at the mechanics to resolve a few minor wiring issues.
acc to mr Fazio its a Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce (115.02)
Chassi no:AR 3044882
manuf date:Sept 5 1974, sold to Alfa Romeo Englewood Cliffs Sept10,1974
factory color :red (repainted 20 yrs ago ,same color)
location first sold: april 1975 (I have the lady buyers name on the card in the car, also second buyers name in the card slot in the car)
current location: Houston Texas
current owner: Björn Sefeldt
notes: car was restored 20 yrs ago by supposedly third owner..all three previous owners in Calif...last one in Tustin, car is slightly modified with upgraded suspension and added Dellortos instead of the Spica system...Euro rear bumper, US side markers removed, new leather upholstery replaced 20 yrs ago, engine rebuilt, now has +-500 miles on it, car has 111,350 +-
after I get car back sometime next week, I can update with exact sales date, first owners locations etc

In case you want to track one other car, I did own a 58 Giulietta (AR 1495-03714) briefly, bought in Atlanta in oct last year, sold a month ago to Beverly Hills Car Club dealership , was last week on EBay ,think it sold two days ago

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
Patrick, I could get into the former Yahoo registry. While I have a Google+ ID, I cannot get into this. Says I do not have permission to make comments and there is no registry (GT, Spider or Giulia) viewable even though I have cars listed there. Cheers, Bruce

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Patrick, I could get into the former Yahoo registry. While I have a Google+ ID, I cannot get into this. Says I do not have permission to make comments and there is no registry (GT, Spider or Giulia) viewable even though I have cars listed there. Cheers, Bruce
It was never a Yahoo-powered spreadsheet, but Google. The only way to access the registry now is through the website: Classic Alfa Romeo Registry. If you need to update the info. on any of your cars, you'll have to let me know, as no one other than myself and Andrew Watry has permission to make any changes.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
Well, where it was and is now is moot, and I do not need to amend my cars info I guess (but I can add one??), but I still cannot get in at all to view the register. You guidance is appreciated. There is a "sign-in" at the bottom; is that a Google+ ID and PW? Tks, B

·
Registered
937 Posts
reading that you cannot update.....I did look and the link you gave I can open...so I guess I will wait a few days until I get car back, so I have all info up front.

good news , the mechanic has found where someone let the 'magic smoke' out and fixed that...now just a few more items and I shall have her back...hopefully weather is better by then.....this seems to be the coldest (longer time) I have experienced in Houston in 45 yrs

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
I get the attached page when I click on any of the 3 links yoiu just posted, including the one in your signature. It goes no further. Best, B

Not your remit, but I just noticed that the ABB will not upload a DOCX.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
This is what I see when I click on the link that I posted earlier (or the one in my signature). Make sure to type www in front of the Web domain (Classic Alfa Romeo Registry).

Attachments

101 - 120 of 159 Posts