Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Weber 40DCOE28s, come with new floats and assorted tune-up parts. Asking $600+shipping

Vent windows, asking $100+shipping

Quarter windows, asking $100+shipping

Windshield and rear window, asking $100 each + shipping

Parts located in the Kansas City area

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is the front windshield still available?

The one on my 1974 GTV 2000 has a small stone pock in it. What is the condition of the one you have? Thanks.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ihave a 66 sprint, Im new to alfa , are these the exact same carbs , if so on a scale from 1 to 10 what condition are they in thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are Weber 40DCOE28s; they came off a running `66. They're in excellent conditions; I'd probably say 8-9 out of 10. They come with some extra floats and assorted Weber carb parts.

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
Ihave a 66 sprint, Im new to alfa , are these the exact same carbs ,...
The correct carbs for a Sprint GT would be 40 DCOE 4. The Sprint GT Veloce versions were fitted with 40 DCOE 27.

·
Registered
613 Posts
sounds good here is my email [email protected]. can you send me your ph no. '"Im n Toronto so Im hoping' you are in the usa as per shipping costs, 'ill call or text you we can get things done from there thanks larry

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still have the door vent windows, rear side windows and the rear glass (rear glass can only be shipped within the US.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still have the door vent windows, rear side windows and the rear glass (rear glass can only be shipped within the US.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts