Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a contact in the southeast who would fit a sprint gt headlining. I had one done last year but the bloke has since retired. Getting a but desperate now. Don't really fancy f%#king it up myself.

Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Does anyone have a contact in the southeast who would fit a sprint gt headlining. I had one done last year but the bloke has since retired. Getting a but desperate now. Don't really fancy f%#king it up myself.

Thanks
Very wise of you! I did one in an MGBGT years ago - never again!

Ian Ellis (IanEllisAlfa) has a guy who comes in and fits them - did a great job on mine...
Simon

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,471 Posts
A related question.. is it possible to replace the headliner and do a quality job without taking the front and rear glass out?

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,471 Posts
It's one of those questions you hope you can think yourself to the answer you want but you know you can't.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It's one of those questions you hope you can think yourself to the answer you want but you know you can't.
I've seen some cars that use screw in header trims around the windscreen/rearwindow - on them it's *possible* to do the headlining without pulling the screens, but it's still easier if the screens are out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts