Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The link I posted above its posted in the for sale and wanted section with more details and photos.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taking any reasonable offers. Located in Sydney, Aust.

Full post located on the Australian Forum page.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Engine and gear box still for sale asking now $650.
Has been removed from a series one 1750 105 gtv that has been standing for 30yrs and is in need of a rebuild or just a complete gasket change.

Comes without! starter motor, carbs, exhaust flanges, dizzy.

This is a running motor turns over and started not seized. Does leak oil from seals due to age. Clutch is stuck to flywheel due to not being used.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'd buy that thing in a second if you weren't so far away! Just that euro front engine cover worth $500 jim

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too bad can't even sell the whole thing on ebay, a million questions and no bidders.... Frustrating....

·
Registered
442 Posts
I would take the front cover off and sell it on e-bay for $500 and you will get it! And then pull the crank and if thats standard its worth 400 to 500 all day here in california. Plus the head bolts up to a 1600 block and have you checked the price on a 1600 head lately? I just got a euro front cover from germany and paid more then that... Very rare part here in the states... I've been working on Alfas for over 20 years and there are a lot of Alfa people out there that want your stuff for nothing.. Good Luck Mate Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts