Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used on 1600, 1750 and early 2L engines. Sometimes used as a less restrictive replacement on later 2L engines. No cracks and normal pitting except for an odd hole on the top of the #4 pipe. It doesn't go all the way through but needs to be weld-filled before it does. $55 plus shipping for the pair. About 15 lbs. shipped from 21740. I thought that these would fit in a large flat rate box but was mistaken so send me your zip code for a shipping quote.

·
Premium Member
13,488 Posts
A cheap performance upgrade, worth at least 5hp and maybe 8 or 9 if you don't have to pass NOx emissions.

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
They will fit in the medium flat rate long box. I've shipped before...the fit is tight but never had one refused. USPS now has a large flat rate long box so that might even be better.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will fit in the medium flat rate long box. I've shipped before...the fit is tight but never had one refused. USPS now has a large flat rate long box so that might even be better.
Cheers, Jon
Thanks Jon, I didn't know about the long large flat rate boxes. I'll swing by the post office tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts