Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for good-excellent battery tray for '71 Spider. Other years will fit though

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to clarify that I'm looking for the plastic tray that sits on the metal shelf.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking

·
Premium Member
15,013 Posts
Battery trays

Will either of these work? They came from either Spiders or GTV's. I am leaving for Watkins Glen on Wednesday so we will have to move quickly if you want me to send you one before I leave.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ed, but I'm looking for this (stole photo from tdskip)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ed but I'd rally like to find one in the states if possible.

·
Registered
320 Posts
PM did not go through. I have one and will ship. You can then send me cost and what you think it's worth. Bob

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still Looking, slowly...

·
Premium Member
1965 Giulia TI/1998 Spider
3,964 Posts
It was suggested before, why not order one from Classic Alfa in the UK? I know you prefer to order stateside, but you've been waiting forever. And, ....shipping is about the same in time and money as any US supplier....great service!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Peter, if I don't find something soon I'll do that. I've ordered a lot of parts from them, I'm well aware of there service, etc..

From the member formally known as tadslc...

·
Premium Member
59' Giulietta Spider Normale- FS, 72' Montreal, 73' GTV under Restoration, 84' Spider, 3.0 V6 Duetto
1,259 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
70ep- If I remember right, you PM'd me re this. I have no way of getting to these messages for now since they screwed up my account.

Please jog my memory

·
Registered
320 Posts
My first post pretty much says it all. I'll ship and then let you know that cost. You send me shipping cost and what you think what you get is worth.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
I have this one for sale, let me know if interested, excellent condition, what look likes a crack on the bottom in the photo isn't a crack. TIA, Fran

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.