Alfa Romeo Forums banner

105 2 litre coupe Auto for sale.

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  giulia_veloce 
#1 ·
Silver with cream interior,this car has been owned by an elderly couple and serviced by me for since 2001.
Lady owner kept this car in memory of her late husband for last 10 years,but finding it hard to drive.

A pleasure to drive, presents nice.
Has underdash air conditioning but compressor removed.
Require the tailshaft to be shortened.Vibrates over 100 kph.Common problem for Autos.
Australian Compliance plate showing 06-12
Yes....it says 06-12.
I call it a bargain
Body and paint done over 10 years ago and no rust or problems since.
$25,000
Robert
0418 963 091

#3 ·
Dropped in to Manning Motors today to pick up some spares from Rob for my 105.37 restoration project and saw this good looking silver vehicle.
A few cosmetics issues but overall a really tidy well maintained car which has been clearly loved by its owner in my opinion . The asking price is so tempting but I successfully resisted the impulse to buy the car on the sheer value for money it presents as I have my hands full and budget stretched tackling my current projects. Well worth inspecting.

#5 ·
Hi there ossodiseppia.

No website as yet
I have been sending photos for those interested.
Finding it hard to put pictures on the BB
And I don't know where to find,,or access PMs.
Was so much easier before.

Sort of my problem also is that my phone does not talk to the computer to download pictures

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.