Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NEW REDUCED PRICE - OFFERS INVITED - TI SUPER 105.16 ENGINE
Delighted to offer FOR SALE genuine TI SUPER ( 105.16 ) as well as Giulia Sprint GTA ( 105.04/A ) PARTS :

105.16 ( Giulia TI Super ) engine parts as follow :

Original Cylinder head + original Weber DCOE 14 (perfect rebuilt ) FLY wheel + original Veloce cams + original pistons and liner set ( low mileage )

Original Campagnolo intake manifold

One Gearbox

The cylinder head is also for TZ 1 / Giulia SS

Here is a description given by my friend who presently holds the parts and will ( when required ) overhaul the carbs etc. . The parts are presently in Japan and can be shipped to the UK or Europe ( I have a 20 feet container with one car coming to the UK shortly and parts may be shipped with it in order to save on transport cost ) :

This is the real cylinder head of the 1964 GiuliaTi Super only built-in 501 and this Ti-Super is a car sold by a Japanese dealer in 1964. Unfortunately, the cylinder block has been damaged in a racing accident and has already been replaced with another one. This time we disassembled and confirmed the condition and I'm working on a perfect rebuilt. There was no damage to the cylinder head and the valve guide clearance was as accurate as it was ready to use. However, I will do a complete review to give this a further performance. The factory original camshaft is in very good condition and no need to replace the intake valve guide does not have a stem seal, so I will replace them. Miling of the height of the cylinder head is very small and no problem at all. Although the suction In and exhaust ports are polished, they are of a common-sense size and not too big. In this overhaul, I will replace the cam follower caps and IN-Valve EX-Valve with new ones, cut the seat ring and adjust the height. Of course, the valve clearance is adjusted to the specified value. The intake manifold is made of genuine Ti-Super Campagnolo and is precisely adjusted to the intake port. There are no cracks in the 45 mm rubber insulators. WEBER45 DCOE14 genuine products will be completely overhauled and adjusted to jets specified as genuine products. The cylinder block has been replaced, but at the time of its repair, the piston and liner use a real 9.7 cr. The piston and liner move less after replacement and there is no problem in use. Includes these piston & liner in this offer. The cylinder head, intake manifold, and WEBER45DCOE14 will be completely rebuilt, so they can be used immediately

set of 4 genuine TECNOMAGNESIO wheels 7x14, unused, New Old Stock, bought new in year 1993 and dry stored.

set of 4 genuine TECNOMAGNESIO wheels 7x14, unused, New Old Stock, bought new in year 1993 and dry stored.

Set of 4 Cromodora CD 35, manufactured in Italy in 1971, in lovely hardly used condition ( see size on photos )

PHOTOS I HAVE POSTED PREVIOUSLY, i will post them shortly. All parts are available in Osaka, Japan

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
That looks like a cast iron flywheel that has been cut down (lightened). Do you think this is the original flywheel for the 105.16 engine? The pressure plate is also an early type. My understanding was that the Ti Super was a test bed for performance parts that came later on the GTA. The GTA steel flywheel is numbered 105.32.02.040.00. l have a NOS pressure plate #105.16.12.031.01 that came on the GTA and is different then the one shown.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
NEW REDUCED PRICE - OFFERS INVITED - TI SUPER 105.16 ENGINE
Delighted to offer FOR SALE genuine TI SUPER ( 105.16 ) as well as Giulia Sprint GTA ( 105.04/A ) PARTS :

105.16 ( Giulia TI Super ) engine parts as follow :

Original Cylinder head + original Weber DCOE 14 (perfect rebuilt ) FLY wheel + original Veloce cams + original pistons and liner set ( low mileage )

Original Campagnolo intake manifold

One Gearbox

The cylinder head is also for TZ 1 / Giulia SS

Here is a description given by my friend who presently holds the parts and will ( when required ) overhaul the carbs etc. . The parts are presently in Japan and can be shipped to the UK or Europe ( I have a 20 feet container with one car coming to the UK shortly and parts may be shipped with it in order to save on transport cost ) :

This is the real cylinder head of the 1964 GiuliaTi Super only built-in 501 and this Ti-Super is a car sold by a Japanese dealer in 1964. Unfortunately, the cylinder block has been damaged in a racing accident and has already been replaced with another one. This time we disassembled and confirmed the condition and I'm working on a perfect rebuilt. There was no damage to the cylinder head and the valve guide clearance was as accurate as it was ready to use. However, I will do a complete review to give this a further performance. The factory original camshaft is in very good condition and no need to replace the intake valve guide does not have a stem seal, so I will replace them. Miling of the height of the cylinder head is very small and no problem at all. Although the suction In and exhaust ports are polished, they are of a common-sense size and not too big. In this overhaul, I will replace the cam follower caps and IN-Valve EX-Valve with new ones, cut the seat ring and adjust the height. Of course, the valve clearance is adjusted to the specified value. The intake manifold is made of genuine Ti-Super Campagnolo and is precisely adjusted to the intake port. There are no cracks in the 45 mm rubber insulators. WEBER45 DCOE14 genuine products will be completely overhauled and adjusted to jets specified as genuine products. The cylinder block has been replaced, but at the time of its repair, the piston and liner use a real 9.7 cr. The piston and liner move less after replacement and there is no problem in use. Includes these piston & liner in this offer. The cylinder head, intake manifold, and WEBER45DCOE14 will be completely rebuilt, so they can be used immediately

Set of 4 Cromodora CD 35, manufactured in Italy in 1971, in lovely hardly used condition ( see size on photos )

PHOTOS I HAVE POSTED PREVIOUSLY, i will post them shortly. All parts are available in Osaka, Japan
Hi. Do you have 4 or 8 techno and in Japan?
Ciao. Ken

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As for wheels set, I have one set of 4 Tecnomagnesio and one set of 4 Cromodora. Both original , genuine wheels, the Tecnomagnesio unused. It is quite unlikely that one would have 8 wheels exactly the same, unless reproduction. What are TEKNOS by the way ? I did check my post...I have made a new one today to inform that the previously listed TI Super, GTA parts and the 2 set of wheels are now ( still ) available at reduced price and offers are invited. all parts are in Japan nd can be shipped worldwide, as recently done for some ultra rare GTA parts . I post again photos of each set of wheels.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks like a cast iron flywheel that has been cut down (lightened). Do you think this is the original flywheel for the 105.16 engine? The pressure plate is also an early type. My understanding was that the Ti Super was a test bed for performance parts that came later on the GTA. The GTA steel flywheel is numbered 105.32.02.040.00. l have a NOS pressure plate #105.16.12.031.01 that came on the GTA and is different then the one shown.
I am posting photos of TI Super / TZ flywheel, different from GTA one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are GTA Flywheel photos

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts