Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A selection of chrome scripts, most of which seem to have been used at some point, but all are in very good condition and are fine for daily use, or easy rechrome. All have been in dry storage for over 30 years.

'1750' boot script, excellent original chrome, £25 GBP.
'1750' dashboard scripts, both missing badge, £15 GBP each.
'2000' dashboard script, good original chrome, £15 GBP each.
'2000A' boot script, very good original chrome, ultra rare, £65 GBP - SOLD!
'Super' script, 115.25.56.290.02, NOS, £40 GBP.
'Super' scripts, for rechroming on good base, £10 GBP each, or all 4 for £25 GBP.
'1.3' script, marked 115.09.56.399.72 (?), NOS, £10 GBP each, discount for multiples.

All prices plus modest shipping. Please email me directly if interested, thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Do you still have the 2000A boot script?

How much for it?

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will check to see what I still have, and get back to you both. Thanks.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,049 Posts
Always wondered what a Luper is . . . ;)

I've been asked that several times. :eek:

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,049 Posts
Alex, any nice 1.6's laying around?

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@ Bruce - sorry, don't have any of those ....

@ Uncle - it's the same over here, and more is the pity. My mother was taught calligraphy at a relatively young age and her handwriting is exquisite. Someone ought to start a 'pen p0rn' thread around here. I'm sure I cannot be the only one who drools over Montegrappas and the like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Alex, still got 1750 dashboard script? Mine is missing the round part,so I better get one of yours and will keep searching for the snake&cross black badge. I also need dash turn signal indicator /double arrow/ and chromed handbrake lever for 1750 GTV /in excellent condition/ Pls email me [email protected] to discuss payment and shipment details. I need the script shipped to Bulgaria so pls include the amount in your quote

1 - 11 of 11 Posts