Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that the same as 59 sprint glass & window regulator the big heave parts that lifts the glass
Yep, that´s a good question, have yet to check it out. Thought there´s maybe just a simple rail at the bottom of the glass, but your question makes me worried now.....

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi Chuck,

I did once regarding other parts, many of them still indirectly advertised in form of pictures on the company´s website, although they were all gone.
That said, I haven´t actually checked specifically for the glass, mostly because the guy is 1) increadibly expensive and 2) he doesn´t reply to emails, after several email queries I finally had to call him up, so I got more or less tired of this firm.

Thanks for the heads up though.....

Dennis

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sprint side glass

hello Dennis,

i have 1 but only the glass.
and i believe you want it with the door regulator?

i have another one but belongs to the sv i bought with your help.

regards,
john

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi John,

How are you doing?

I most of all wanted an original one with the rail (attn. not the whole regulator !!!) as someone swapped the old original for a selfcut one back in time and now it sits wrongly positioned in the old rail, most visible when up, totally out of place, plus it also is badly cut and scratched as well. So if together with the rail, I´d know that at least that problem is fixed.....what would you want for the one you have? And is it the original vitRex?

P.S. Just noticed your pic in the previous post and its exactly what I need !!!!

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"note:
its not the window i have but to show the glass with bottom part i have"

Oops, now I think I´m misunderstanding, is it the glass with rail as showen in your pic you have?

Dennis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts