Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do the 101 Spider Defrost vents look like? Is there a structural tapered snout piece that fits into the padding above the dash or does the padding taper down into some fitting behind the dash? Photos or illustrations would be fantastic.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here are a couple pics of one of mine. These have been removed some time ago so I am not certain if I can answer all of your questions accurately. However, it looks like these fit up and into the slots as the mounting tabs are a bit recessed. Also, if you look closely it looks like there is some adhesive and perhaps remnants of the foam padding around the outside edge of the lip.
So, Findlay eh? I am in Toledo but I spend a lot of time in Findlay what with my daughter attending UF.
Hope this helps,
Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these parts still off of your car?. If so, can someone draw these so they can be fabricated? I have engineers here who can do this. Do you ever bring your Alfas to Findlay? Mine go to Perrysburg all the time. We should get together when you bring your daughter down.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Are these parts still off of your car?. If so, can someone draw these so they can be fabricated? I have engineers here who can do this. Do you ever bring your Alfas to Findlay? Mine go to Perrysburg all the time. We should get together when you bring your daughter down.
Contact me off line and I can sell you a pair.

Lionel
Auto Italia Sportiva / Classicwiring.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
I only have the one Alfa (61 giulietta spider). It is in pieces, bare metal shell etc... See "another spider resto" thread. I could do the cad drawings, but these are not that hard to find. I would definitely give Lionel a call.
Why do you bring your car(s) to Perrysburg? Car show?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts