Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new, beautifully sewn correct red wool carpet set from Italy for a 101 Giulietta Spider. Elvezio made. Still in the wrapper. PM me for photos if interested. If you are in the lower 48, I'll save you the shipping from Italy. $350 shipped to you.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My for sale post only lists a 101 Spider carpet set, not a 750. It’s Elvezio Esposito’s only red color carpet for Giulietta Spiders. It matches my originals in color.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
I’ll take it if it fits a 101 Giulia Spider.

Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pino,
I have two inquiries ahead of you. Yes, this carpet fits both the 101 Giulietta Spider interiors and the 101 1600 Giulias. Elvezio lists both in their description. This is the same plush-type wool carpet as my 1961 originals. They also list a loop-style carpet (Rosso Boucle) which I think is the same color, but this not the loop type.
To be fair, if I don’t hear back by early afternoon today from either of the above for confirmation you will be the new owner.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok

Thx
Pino

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a PayPal account? What is your zip code? I am going to mow the grass....if I have not heard back from Charles by then you and I can just deal with this as soon as I’m done.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have PayPal and I have Venmo

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pino,
Sorry when I got back in the house I had a payment for the carpet. Thanks for your interest. Do you have a Veloce or a Normale?
Dave

·
Registered
297 Posts

64 Veloce

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very Nice!! Getting closer to getting mine out of the work shop this summer...just to sit in like your picture, rather than without wheels in my barn. Two steps forward, three back sometimes. Never enough hours in the day.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good luck I’m sure that it will be a great car. It will be all worth it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts