Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Dennis, took awhile but I found this one. ~58mm long, hole is 10mm and the outside diameter of the hose nipple is about 8mm. Let me know if this is the one you're looking for.

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chuck, thanks for replying. Great you found the part, looks good, however I think the width of the ring side is also important, could you please measure that too? In the meantime, I'll take the measurements of the one that sits on the Sprint (missing on Spider).
Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chuck, I think we misunderstand each other on this one, I ment the measurement as in the attached pic as the banjo ring is squeezed to the fuel pump foot with the big bolt and there may not to be too big or too small gap.
I will also have to get out to the warehouse (20 miles by bicycle, currently don´t have a car) where I store the cars and measure everything up before we start peddle things forth and back.
Thanks,
Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chuck, just back from the warehouse and it seems your banjo is the correct one, or will fit anyway.....
What would you like for it and what do you estimate the shipping to Europe to?
Is it possible to just put it in a small padded envelope and post it as a letter?
Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts