Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a parts book handy to look up a number for a 101 car? Part number is 10112 13 815 00 There are two in the bag, but they are so old they broke in to many pieces so I have no idea what they are. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
9,406 Posts
Chris, this number is neither listed in the numerical index of the Giulietta parts catalogs Pub. 776 (Vol. 1 -Mechanical) nor in Pub. 787 (Vol. 2 -Coachwork) dated 11/1961 that are included on the CarDisc CD -- but I found the number in the Giulia GT, GTV, GTA, GTC parts catalog, where it is shown in Table 45 as item #6, and described as "WASHER, gearbox attaching - 3mm thick", indicating they are the washers that act as spacers on the shift tower end of the gear box where the big bolt goes through the rubber bushing inside the cross member.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey! Thank you so much for this reply. That makes sense. They just dried up and broke in the original parts bag. I had a broken parts box and was transferring the stash to a new box, getting rid of the rat mess and came across this package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts