Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS, Used, good condition, 101 Top Frame assembly, all rivets pivot elbows are good and front bulkhead still has the wooden tack strip, additional photos available per a request. Building a Track Spider with a Cage, so no longer required. Correct for the 101 Giulietta and earlier Giulia Spiders, FYI....."later Giulia Spiders had a bracket support and side springs" . Side mounts included, the price is $1000.00 plus all shipping costs.
I have a later Giulia Spider top frame assembly, already listed in an earlier posting. I have a few 750 Giulietta Spider "screw" top frame parts available. Brion

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
FS, Used, good condition, 101 Top Frame assembly, all rivets pivot elbows are good and front bulkhead still has the wooden tack strip, additional photos available per a request. Building a Track Spider with a Cage, so no longer required. Correct for the 101 Giulietta and earlier Giulia Spiders, FYI....."later Giulia Spiders had a bracket support and side springs" . Side mounts included, the price is $1000.00 plus all shipping costs.
I have a later Giulia Spider top frame assembly, already listed in an earlier posting. I have a few 750 Giulietta Spider "screw" top frame parts available. Brion

Do you know whether this would fit an Interim (late) Giulietta? If you have additional photos, especially of the mounting point, I'd much appreciate them. (I'm not familiar with posting on this site, so if it's OK to email me directly at [email protected], please do.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts