Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

My ebay auction for this head is scheduled to start on Sunday but I thought I'd put it up here first. One day only! I have no idea what these are bringing these days, but unshaved has got to be a little bit of a premium. How about $350 + shipping? Offers? I'd certainly pay that for one if I had a 1300 with a cracked head. The auction text as it is currently written is given below. Questions and comments are welcome.

"I don't know the history of this head but it's definately a 101 1300. My rudimentary thickness measurement with a caliper shows 4.410" so it's apparently never been shaved. That's gotta make it something of a rarity. No visible cracks in the combustion chamber or water jackets. Those little scratches in the chambers are only superficial. (Carbon removal?!?) No timing chain tensioner or valve springs and one of the cam cap studs is missing. Cam caps are all there. Before I get a bunch of wisecracks, yes I know the valves are in backwards, that's just to keep them together. : ) Needs a good cleanup and I'll bet you'll have a great spare here. You've got my 2 week return policy to have your machinist inspect it. Money back does not include shipping. This thing will weigh about 40 lbs. boxed. "

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 - 2 of 2 Posts